Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm me

hey! i just finished national examination. a little bit disappointed that the quality of "LJK" is very bad. and i hated myself when i couldnt answer the questions well:-( i hv tried my best, but still got the matters. i just can pray and believe in God for a miracle O:) God knows what's the best for me, God sees my effort. Bismillah..
ok lets forget about something have done and get your life! WHOAAA welcome back holidays! its lovely to see you. i hv waiting for a long time hahaha. emm i think i hv some plans for this month. ups...3 days left for my darling's birthday hehehe i hv prepared it honey dont worry :p 
thinking about future is a must. i wanna be a doctor soon.. that's my desire since i was child. and i wish that God prove it. gaaahh im begging you God please.....huhuhu. i want to make my big family proud of me. make my baby proud of me too. hope you hear my pray.. 
yapyap that's the end of my short story. i just wanna share what i feel tonight (:

0 saran wkwk:

Post a Comment